Business In China
In recent years, china has become one of the global economic leader.China have radically developed its economy from agriculture, international trade, market oriented dynamic banking system with advanced technology in field of electronic,daily equipment and infrastructures. China’s large emerging market with huge potentiation & cutting cost is the main reason of its economic development in different countries of world.China is now on the top of the list among countries for whoever want to expand and invest their business. Online shopping site like http://www.alibaba.com/ alibaba of china has a remarkable market due to its reasonable price, quality product and quick delivery to the corners of world.
Advantages of doing business in china
- China’s economy the largest in the world second only to the US.
- Chinese people have a very high work ethic and look to succeed by developing a wide array of professional skills.
- Doing business in China international companies gain access to a large pool of highly educated and talented employees.
- Labor cost is low.
- China’s workforce has become matured and their skills have been constantly upgraded.
- Educational development is under going at a tremendous pace in china.
- Huge market with world’s largest population.
- China is the world’s number one trading nation and manufacturer by output.
- China’s GDP growth rate over the past three decades has often bypassed 10 per cent, and consistently exceeded seven per cent.
- As the Chinese economy matures, annual GDP growth is still tipped to exceed five per cent.
- Household incomes in China are soaring, with more than 300 million people now considered middle class.
- China’s urban middle class is expected to reach 70 per cent of its population by 2030.